Who are we and what do we do?
We are a welcoming group of parents whose intention is to facilitate parental participation in our school in a fun and social environment. We are passionate about our school and our children and strive to enhance the resources and learning opportunities available to our students. We do this through fundraising and regular events.
Why join the PTA?
The number one reason to join the PTA is to benefit your child. Also…
- Get connected – there is no better way to know what is happening in your school
- Tap into a network – PTA functions are opportunities to meet other parents and teachers, building rapport and discussing issues that are on your mind. You can share ideas, concerns and experiences
- Watch yourself grow – by volunteering with your PTA you put your skills and hobbies to use for a noble cause
- Speak up – The PTA can be a way for you to more effectively suggest change at your child’s school
- Be a role model – By becoming a PTA member, you will be demonstrating to your child the importance that you place on education
We’d love to see you.
We meet twice a term in the evenings at school.If you are unable to attend any meetings, there are many other forms of communication that will keep members informed and connected. We welcome new members and fresh ideas.If you are unable to become a PTA member but would like to get involved when you can, we would love to add you to our volunteers list.
You can now order your 2019-2020 Entertainment Books online. Hard copies of the books are available as well as digital copies.
All information you need can be found at:
2019 PTA Meeting Minutes